English Translation for éhi
Synonyms : éhi
é + hi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éhi
Word Structure - Contracted form : éhi
Spelling & word formation : éhi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – I
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Igala Kingdom