English Translation for ẹ́hia
Synonyms : ẹ́hia
ẹ + ́hi + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́hia
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́hia
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́hia
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – I
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ITA IGALA 2
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach