English Translation for hiujẹnwu
Synonyms : hiujẹnwu
hi + u + jẹ + nwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : hiujẹnwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : hiujẹnwu
Spelling & word formation : hiujẹnwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (hi)
Related by first LETTERS (h)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Phonology
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people