English Translation for éhíka
Synonyms : éhíka
é + hí + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éhíka
Word Structure - Contracted form : éhíka
Spelling & word formation : éhíka
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – E
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)