English Translation for éhíka
Synonyms : éhíka
é + hí + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éhíka
Word Structure - Contracted form : éhíka
Spelling & word formation : éhíka
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – I
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)