English Translation for àhíáka
Synonyms : àhíáka
à + hí + á + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àhíáka
Word Structure - Contracted form : àhíáka
Spelling & word formation : àhíáka
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – I
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES