English Translation for àhìtẹ́
Synonyms : àhìtẹ́
à + hì + tẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àhìtẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : àhìtẹ́
Spelling & word formation : àhìtẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture