English Translation for ibe-ibe
Synonyms : ibe-ibe
i + be + i + be +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ibe-ibe
Word Structure - Contracted form : ibe-ibe
Spelling & word formation : ibe-ibe
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – I