English Translation for ichódà
Synonyms : ichódà
i + chó + dà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ichódà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ichódà
Spelling & word formation : ichódà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message