English Translation for idádà
Synonyms : idádà
i + dá + dà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : idádà
Word Structure - Contracted form : idádà
Spelling & word formation : idádà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – U
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – A