English Translation for ifá-ànwa
Synonyms : ifá-ànwa
i + fá + à + nwa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ifá-ànwa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ifá-ànwa
Spelling & word formation : ifá-ànwa
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND