English Translation for ifá
Synonyms : ifá
i + fá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ifá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ifá
Spelling & word formation : ifá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)