English Translation for ifá
Synonyms : ifá
i + fá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ifá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ifá
Spelling & word formation : ifá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Orthography
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – E
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION