English Translation for ikotikoduu
Synonyms : ikotikoduu
i + ko + ti + ko + du + u +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ikotikoduu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ikotikoduu
Spelling & word formation : ikotikoduu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The Igala Kingdom
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – A
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)