English Translation for ikwu-ọfá
Synonyms : ikwu-ọfá
i + kwu + ọ + fá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ikwu-ọfá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ikwu-ọfá
Spelling & word formation : ikwu-ọfá
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – A
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Igala Kingdom
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE