English Translation for imache
Synonyms : imache
i + ma + che +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : imache
Word Structure - Contracted form : imache
Spelling & word formation : imache
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – U
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE