English Translation for IRAKULU
Synonyms : IRAKULU
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : IRAKULU
Word Structure - Contracted form : IRAKULU
Spelling & word formation : IRAKULU
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (IRA)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Educational potentials of Igala language: