English Translation for éjò
Synonyms : éjò
é + jò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éjò
Word Structure - Contracted form : éjò
Spelling & word formation : éjò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- History of Igalapedia Project
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).