English Translation for òjẹ̀
Synonyms : òjẹ̀
ò + jẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òjẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : òjẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : òjẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Orthography
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – A
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.