English Translation for ójí
Synonyms : ójí
ó + jí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ójí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ójí
Spelling & word formation : ójí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – A
- ITA IGALA 2
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)