English Translation for ójí
Synonyms : ójí
ó + jí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ójí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ójí
Spelling & word formation : ójí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – U
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)