English Translation for ọ̀jì
Synonyms : ọ̀jì
ọ + ̀jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀jì
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀jì
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀jì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools