English Translation for ọ́jọ́
Synonyms : ọ́jọ́
ọ + ́jọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́jọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́jọ́
Spelling & word formation : ọ́jọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ITA IGALA 2
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The Dialects of Igala Language