English Translation for újì
Synonyms : újì
ú + jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : újì
Word Structure - Contracted form : újì
Spelling & word formation : újì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Igala Kingdom
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme