English Translation for újì
Synonyms : újì
ú + jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : újì
Word Structure - Contracted form : újì
Spelling & word formation : újì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – O
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- History of Igalapedia Project
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Igala Kingdom
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)