English Translation for ájó
Synonyms : ájó
á + jó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ájó
Word Structure - Contracted form : ájó
Spelling & word formation : ájó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages