English Translation for ẹ̀jẹ́
Synonyms : ẹ̀jẹ́
ẹ + ̀jẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀jẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀jẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀jẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- ITA IGALA 2
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE