English Translation for ẹ̀jẹ́
Synonyms : ẹ̀jẹ́
ẹ + ̀jẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀jẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀jẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀jẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – O
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ