English Translation for ọ́jọ́-ajá
Synonyms : ọ́jọ́-ajá
ọ + ́jọ + ́ a + já +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́jọ́-ajá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́jọ́-ajá
Spelling & word formation : ọ́jọ́-ajá
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Igala Kingdom