English Translation for ẹ̀jẹ̀-ankpa
Synonyms : ẹ̀jẹ̀-ankpa
ẹ + ̀jẹ + ̀ a + nkpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀jẹ̀-ankpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀jẹ̀-ankpa
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀jẹ̀-ankpa
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption