English Translation for ájá-efù
Synonyms : ájá-efù
á + já + e + fù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ájá-efù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ájá-efù
Spelling & word formation : ájá-efù
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – A
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- History of Igalapedia Project