English Translation for ójí-ikpalada
Synonyms : ójí-ikpalada
ó + jí + i + kpa + la + da +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ójí-ikpalada
Word Structure - Contracted form : ójí-ikpalada
Spelling & word formation : ójí-ikpalada
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – O
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Igala Kingdom
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala