English Translation for ájá-ẹnwu
Synonyms : ájá-ẹnwu
a + ja + ẹ + nya +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ájá-ẹnwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ájá-ẹnwu
Spelling & word formation : ájá-ẹnwu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- ITA IGALA 2
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – O