English Translation for ájá-ẹnwu
Synonyms : ájá-ẹnwu
a + ja + ẹ + nya +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ájá-ẹnwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ájá-ẹnwu
Spelling & word formation : ájá-ẹnwu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- ITA IGALA 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)