English Translation for ẹ́ja
Synonyms : ẹ́ja
ẹ + ́ja +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́ja
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́ja
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́ja
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths