English Translation for àjìbọ̀
Synonyms : àjìbọ̀
à + jì + bọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àjìbọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : àjìbọ̀
Spelling & word formation : àjìbọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ọ