English Translation for éjúbì
Synonyms : éjúbì
é + jú + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éjúbì
Word Structure - Contracted form : éjúbì
Spelling & word formation : éjúbì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – U