English Translation for àjẹbọ̀
Synonyms : àjẹbọ̀
à + jẹ + bọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àjẹbọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : àjẹbọ̀
Spelling & word formation : àjẹbọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Phonology
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- History of Igalapedia Project
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND