English Translation for ọ́jọ́duu
Synonyms : ọ́jọ́duu
ọ + ́jọ + ́du + u +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́jọ́duu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́jọ́duu
Spelling & word formation : ọ́jọ́duu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration