English Translation for ọ́jọ́duu
Synonyms : ọ́jọ́duu
ọ + ́jọ + ́du + u +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́jọ́duu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́jọ́duu
Spelling & word formation : ọ́jọ́duu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES