English Translation for éjúgede
Synonyms : éjúgede
é + jú + ge + de +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éjúgede
Word Structure - Contracted form : éjúgede
Spelling & word formation : éjúgede
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – I
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE