English Translation for àjìgwù
Synonyms : àjìgwù
à + jì + gwù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àjìgwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : àjìgwù
Spelling & word formation : àjìgwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Igala Kingdom
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- History of Igalapedia Project
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)