English Translation for ọ̀jima
Synonyms : ọ̀jima
ọ + ̀ji + ma +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀jima
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀jima
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀jima
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The Igala Kingdom
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized