English Translation for àjipú
Synonyms : àjipú
à + ji + pú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àjipú
Word Structure - Contracted form : àjipú
Spelling & word formation : àjipú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala alphabet – A
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets