English Translation for jíjì
Synonyms : jíjì
jí + jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : jíjì
Word Structure - Contracted form : jíjì
Spelling & word formation : jíjì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Igala Kingdom