English Translation for jíjì
Synonyms : jíjì
jí + jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : jíjì
Word Structure - Contracted form : jíjì
Spelling & word formation : jíjì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo