English Translation for ájójí
Synonyms : ájójí
á + jó + jí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ájójí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ájójí
Spelling & word formation : ájójí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – E
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system