English Translation for jàki
Synonyms : jàki
jà + ki +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : jàki
Word Structure - Contracted form : jàki
Spelling & word formation : jàki
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ja)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – U
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).