English Translation for ájónẹ̀má
Synonyms : ájónẹ̀má
á + jó + nẹ + ̀má +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ájónẹ̀má
Word Structure - Contracted form : ájónẹ̀má
Spelling & word formation : ájónẹ̀má
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The Igala Kingdom
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – O
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system