English Translation for ìjẹ́nw nyí-anyi
Synonyms : ìjẹ́nw nyí-anyi
ì + jẹ + ́nw nyí + a + nyi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìjẹ́nw nyí-anyi
ìjẹ́nw nyí anyi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìjẹ́nw nyí-anyi
Spelling & word formation : ìjẹ́nw nyí-anyi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
- ìjẹ́nw nyí-anyi
Related By first SYLLABLE (ije)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – I
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Orthography
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools