English Translation for àjẹ́nwúma
Synonyms : àjẹ́nwúma
à + jẹ + ́nwú + ma +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àjẹ́nwúma
Word Structure - Contracted form : àjẹ́nwúma
Spelling & word formation : àjẹ́nwúma
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- ITA IGALA 2
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language