English Translation for éjo-òfà
Synonyms : éjo-òfà
é + jo + ò + fà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éjo-òfà
Word Structure - Contracted form : éjo-òfà
Spelling & word formation : éjo-òfà
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – I
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo