English Translation for ájobì
Synonyms : ájobì
á + jo + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ájobì
Word Structure - Contracted form : ájobì
Spelling & word formation : ájobì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – E
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY