English Translation for ájogwu
Synonyms : ájogwu
á + jo + gwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ájogwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ájogwu
Spelling & word formation : ájogwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- History of Igalapedia Project