English Translation for ọ́jọ́wù
Synonyms : ọ́jọ́wù
ọ + ́jọ + ́wù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́jọ́wù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́jọ́wù
Spelling & word formation : ọ́jọ́wù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Orthography
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language