English Translation for ájúwẹ
Synonyms : ájúwẹ
á + jú + wẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ájúwẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ájúwẹ
Spelling & word formation : ájúwẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)