English Translation for ọ̀kọ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀kọ̀
ọ + ̀kọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀kọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀kọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀kọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – U