English Translation for úkọ́
Synonyms : úkọ́
ú + kọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úkọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : úkọ́
Spelling & word formation : úkọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language